“Don’t you worry about a thing, Baby. I fall for everyone. Everyone.” So goes the chorus in the most ironic song I’ve ever written. But if you do want to fall for everyone, tequila should be involved. I would suggest using Intrigue Suave Rosa Tequila. The pink hue (extracted from a Mexican bug, eew-ish) gives the impression of a harmless girlie drink. However, going down, it’s a right smooth tequila. Add a little Cointreau for a nice citrus kick. Go easy on these or else you could end up just falling.
- 1 ounce Intrigue Suave Rosa Tequila
- 1/4 ounce Cointreau
- Add ingredients to a shaker filled with ice, shake well.
- Strain into a shot glass.
Sweet coconut, tart apple and fruit juices are the elements for the next drink. It’s fruity, yummy and goes down easy like any good Toy Girl should.
- 2 ounces Malibu Black Coconut Rum
- 1/2 ounce Apple Pucker
- 1/2 ounce cranberry juice
- 1/4 ounce pineapple juice
- 1/4 ounce sweetened lime juice
- Add all ingredients to an ice filled highball glass.
This next shot was concocted by Special Guest Bartender and former owner of the much beloved Mayor Mike’s in Hartford, Christopher Peters. When asked what he would drink if it were his last day on earth, this is what he came up with. Bite into a red grape after downing a strong shot- for a nice sweet finish. Not a bad way to go out.
End of the World Shooter
- 1 ounce Jameson Irish Whiskey
- 1/2 ounce Bailey’s Irish Creme
- Crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 red grape
- Add whiskey and Irish Creme to shot glass
- Sprinkle with red pepper
- Throw in grape and shoot, careful to not swallow the grape.
- Bite into grape.