“They say that a man has needs, but a woman has them too.” I say, “Give that girl a drink!” How about something with blood oranges from Provence and mango and passion fruit from Brazil? Mmm, yeah, that sounds right. X-Rated Fusion Liquor promises hints of all these flavors. Now make it a martini! Cuz the girl has really got it bad…
X-Rated Pull The Trigger Martini
- 1 ounce Grey Goose Vodka
- 3/4 ounce X-Rated Fusion Liqueur
- lime twist (optional)
- Chill martini glass with ice and water, drain.
- Add Grey Goose and X-Rated to an ice-filled shaker.
- Shake and strain into chilled martini glass.
- Garnish with lime twist if desired.
The lyrics to Tick, Tick, Tick, Tick insist upon reckless abandon. The song, itself chugs forward at lightening speed. Fast songs. Fast relationships. Fast drinks. What else but a boiler maker? I’ve created one using the summer flavors or watermelon and tequila. GO!
Tick, Tick, Tick, Tick Time Bomb
- 1 bottle Thomas Hooker Watermelon Ale
- 1 ounce Jose Ceurvo Tequila
- Fill tall glass three quarters of the way full with beer.
- Fill shot glass with tequila
- Drop the shot glass into the beer glass and drink it all down immediately
It’s Friday, five o’clock. Punch the clock, workday is done. The day was a hot one. Hell, the whole week was like living in the tropics. Might as well keep with the theme and drink something that has a little bit of tropical flare (along with little bits of coconut pulp!). Loosen your tie. Crack open a can of coconut water…and let the weekend begin.
Book of Day Job Week Ender
- 2 ounces Ciroc Coconut Vodka
- 1 can Goya Coconut Water
- Fill tall glass with ice
- Add vodka and top off with coconut water